I have a google account for my cell phone and need to find…

Customer Question
I have a google...

I have a google account for my cell phone and need to find my password can you help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It is on a tablet and I do not know when it was last used. probably months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My wife said it is not a smart phone, it is a tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you