Any way to get rid of the blue text box in windows? Windows…

Customer Question
Any way to get...

Any way to get rid of the blue text box in windows?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows based computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

6.1 windows, Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

When purchased the computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Where are you seeing this text box in windows 7 ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

when computer is on

Is this windows 7 login screen where you enter the password ***** get to the desktop screen?

when computer is onyes
when computer is onyesyes

By removing that you wont be asked to enter the login password.Is that you needed?

when computer is onyesyesyesyes

May I remote access to your PC and do it for you also i can check it once its done. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

when computer is onyesyesyesyeslogin hupruwr67

Not sure why you are typing previous replies with the current reply that make it little bit confusing.Are you currently chatting to me from the this windows 7 computer?

windows 7 from computer, password ***** ***** to access computeryesyesyesyeslogin hupruwr67

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9a374e96-4384-4920-bd7b-06f670afa9bf that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

windows 7 from computer, password ***** ***** to access computerthis process is far below expectations, $5 then $39 and then asking for credit card info again...cancel me out quicklyyesyesyesyeslogin hupruwr67

The additional fee is for remote support and its not send by me.Its a automated message from the site.You can ignore that and continue with remote support using the link i gave above.I will do remote support without additional charge.Is that OK with you?

I didn't get access to your computer so do you want me to access your computer and do it for you without additional charges?

Please let me know.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.