I need to reset my microsoft password. I forgot my password…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I forgot my password ***** had it set into a old computer where it is set in there now i bought a new computer and don't remember it

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a hotmail account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not the most computer literate i don't know why i set it in there like that it was like years ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

Andy, Computer Consultant