Cannot activate winzip because code3 not available. The

Customer Question
Cannot activate winzip because...

Cannot activate winzip because code3 not available

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The window that gives me the code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp os10. don't try to tell me it's the computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need invoice or ref number?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When did you purchase Winzip?

And exactly from where?

Please let me know