Its keep on going black when when I login in my account and…

Customer Question
Its keep on going...

Its keep on going black when when I login in my account and and doesn't let and its turns off each time

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

For logining and in my account I do mine password ***** I press enter and it goes back and it turns off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Six months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I try to restore it doesn't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you clarify if this is when you sign into windows?

Please let me know