My computer is not charging. My Inspiron is n. I used a

Customer Question
My computer is not...

My computer is not charging

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

My Inspiron is n

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your Inspiron from a different power source?

I used a different power source and it is charging, thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your Inspiron, or an aftermarket charger?

Using the one that came with my inspiron, it is now charging

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Where you using a different charger before?

Please let me know