HOW DO I UNLINK TO A HACKER THAT HAS ME ON COMPANIONLINK???

Customer Question
HI! HOW DO I...

HI! HOW DO I UNLINK TO A HACKER THAT HAS ME ON COMPANIONLINK???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MACBOOK PRO

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

MACOS HIGH SIERRA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

EVERYTHING EVEN TALKING TO THE INTERNET PROVIDER TECHNITIAN, SINCE NOVEMBER, THEYVE HACKED ALL MY ACCOUNTS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DOES HE THINK THIS HAPPENED ? THERE WAS ALSO A JABBER AND THEY RECONFIGURE REMOTELY MY SETTINGS, HOW VAN I PREVWNT THIS FROM HAPPENINGF AGAIN? I BOUFGHT NEW DEVICES, CANCELLED CELLPHONES AND CREDIT CARDS, ITS BEEN PRETTY EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING TO ME MY LLIFE, MY WORK..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!