I could not get into my microsoft email account. I was then…

Customer Question
I could not get...

I could not get into my microsoft email account. I was then asked to give them a different account number for them to send a code number to. I did this and now my account has been completely closed. What happens to all my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I started my account quite some time back and quite honestly cannot remember my security questions and I have since changed my phone number . My new phone number is ***** 233 698 and I may have put down my mothers name which is Grace as security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will all my messages still be on my account as I have not been on line for some 3 weeks due to illness

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

I am trying to understand how i am requested to get into my account when it is blocked. I really cannot understand some of these questions I am sorry I am not prepaired to pay 39 dollars. I am a pensioner.
can I have a reply please

Hi there

This is a paid service, it is not free, please contact customer service to hear about the costs if you did not read this when creating the question.

Please let me know