Slow. Dell. Not much. Poor wyfi

Customer Question
Dell Technician's Assistant: How...

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Poor wyfi

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What version of windows is running on the computer...windows 7, 8 or 10

Andy, Computer Consultant