How do I delete old messages or calls? Matrix computer and…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete old messages or calls?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Matrix computer and windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am new to Skype so have never tried to delete before. I was told to right click and that would bring up del or edit but it doesn't

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are using Skype on your computer and wish to delete voicemails people have left you on it?

Please let me know

Thank you

No, text messages and missed call messages

On the menu bar, select Tools and then Options…
Select Clear history.
Select Delete in the dialogue box that appears.

Let me know how you go please