I have lost skype. Havent for a while just moved address and…

Customer Question
Hi i have lost...

Hi i have lost skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Havent for a long while just moved address and could not get it anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No i did have a problem with emails but seems to be working good now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

still no skype

Waiting for you to accept remote service. I will then connect to your computer to troubleshoot Skype issue.