I just bought a hp chrome book. I don't have my password to…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a hp chrome book. I don't have my password ***** get into my computer. I can however get in to it by going to add other person and signing in with my Google account. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Getting into the chrome book.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

14G4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the way it has been since I got it (app 2 weeks. I just haven;t bothered to mess with it because I can get in the other way so easy. But I would like to be able to sign in the right way.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don't know, I just want to reset my password,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Everything works just fine (Google Chrome etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You would normally sign into a Chrome Book by using your Google account sign in. That is standard.

OK, but what if I want to sign in the regular sign in, how do I access that to set it up or change?
I had asked not to use your service, I requested you stop. I understood that the charge would $5 then it all of a sudden changed to $40. I am not happy and request a full refund.