I am getting the aptio set up utility and system keeps

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the aptio set up utility and system keeps looping to it. please advise

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is model q302u windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried to reboot. this started when i got home at 630pm est

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That'sit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable and hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Sorry I was expecting an answer within a few minutes. I received your response almost 8 hrs later. I have taken laptop to a computer store and purchased a desktop since I am on a deadline. Who do I speak with about a refund?

I will organize one