How do I assign names to VBA modules? Windows 10

Customer Question
How do I assign...

How do I assign names to VBA modules?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 Microexpress 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm new to VBA - modules in the VBA editor are named Module1, module2 etc. How do I give these modules a meaningful name?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it at the moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this click on the Module in the VBA editor

Then i the properties window below it you see Name, it is there you change the name, you just type it in and it will change.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Been traveling. will respond tomorrow.

Ok thank you

Richard - I'm attaching a screen shot showing what happens when I right click on a module in VBA editor. There is no "name" option that I can find. I've gone through all the clicks and links that I can identify without making progress. So, I'm still stumped.
Terry
PS I'm doing this in Excel 2010.