I need my bitlocker key to get started. Dell. 1day

Customer Question
I need my bitlocker...

I need my bitlocker key to get started

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

1day

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What is taking you people so long to send me my bitlocker recovery key
Please hurry up i already paid you people
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. No
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your key. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you mean you have Bitlocker enabled on your computer but you have lost the key to unlock it?

Please let me know

Thank you

i need my bitlocker key i have already paid you
No i dont want you to remotely troubleshoot just give me the bitlocker key thank you
I paid you people yesterday 1 day should be long enough plus i dont have any more funds on my credit card what the hold up i already paid you people yesterday
I paid you people for my services yesterday around this same time is this a lucrative service or are you peolple just taking peoples money for your own convenenses whats so hard about sending me my bitlocker recovery key 1 day should be sufficiante time and another thing is i dont have any more funds on my credit card just email me with my answer remember i paid you people yesterday dont charge me again
How long do i have to wait yesterday you told me 8 minutes now your saying another 24 hrs whats going on
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see you have opted out the previous expert from responding to you.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Note that each time you post a new question you will be charged again.

To recover your Bitlocker key, please see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026181/windows-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------