I need to reset my email password. Possibly security

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my email password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Possibly security questions...my cell phone got hacked and I am using a burner phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please securely connect. Do you still have my Visa from the $5.00 charge?

You will need to send the request on your end

That is fine. I am very familiar with the remote takeover of my computer. When you are hacked to the extent we are, I have done numerous remote sessions such as 123.rescue, etc.
Josh,When it is time to send me the 6 digit code, it has to go to my burner phone as I can't retrieve any emails at my outlook.com address. I have the burner phone messaging open and the display set for the maximum 30 minutes. If my burner phone # is required again I have to be told to provide it again.
Did I make myself clear, Josh?

Sorry for the long wait.

Are you available tomorrow?

Cancel this, Josh. I told you I am on a burner phone. I got no response. My email was locked so I could get no response. Please refund both the $5.00 and $39.00 charges as I waited for a response fro two hours and got nothing. I was able to unlock my email myself. Please confirm the cancellation or I will dispute the charges. Jack ************ **************** ****************************