I gave my credit card nummber and my pass word and can not…

Customer Question
i gave my credit card...
i gave my credit card nummber and my pass word and can not get an answer
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did not get a response from you. the problem is fixed and i am not paying any money. i have notified my credit card co.
I come to you by mistake and wannt out and am not going to pay anything.