Need help flash player installed but not enabled, new best…

Customer Question
Need help flash player...

Need help flash player installed but not enabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

New best buy brand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Need player to be enabled it is on but not enabled

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Don't know that

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trid every thing to enable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No-except am taking a refreasher course (driving) and they need the flash player yo work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, Is it like windows 10 or windows 8?

I was 10

Let me send you the flashplayer setup. You need to click on the link and download the software. Once the software is downloaded please run the application, install the software by giving positive response like next, continue, Ok or allow. Once the software is installed, please restart the computer and check whether you can play the videos online.

Adobe Flashplayer: https://admdownload.adobe.com/bin/live/flashplayer28pp_xa_install.exe

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you