My dealer re-installed Windows 10 but today Microsoft edge…

Customer Question
My dealer re-installed Windows...

My dealer re-installed Windows 10 but today Microsoft edge would not repond

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Edge?

They updated Windows 10, I assumed that included Edge

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Edge?

Everything. I took it back to my service guy but he said they would have to reinstall Windows 10. The last time they did this we lost a number of programs and our Outlook2016 email contact list.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No we just don't want to delete anything we now have.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know what exactly happens when you try and run Edge?

Nothing happens

I am sorry, my internet cut out for a little while.

There are a few steps we can take to repair Edge, would you like instructions or a remote session for me to resolve it for you?

No action required

Ok, thank you.