I did a Windows update yesterday and now my computer will…

Customer Question
I did a Windows...

I did a Windows update yesterday and now my computer will not boot up. I have tried everything I can find. Resetting, rebooting, removing batt. I do not have a reset date and it wn't et me reset to a few days ago. This is my biz computer and has shut us down.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It just buffers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Dell Laptop Inspirion 3520

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get re booted thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is there important information on this computer?