If I choose not to up;grade to office 365, will my office…

Customer Question
If I choose not...

If I choose not to up;grade to office 365, will my office 2016 still work?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp 2000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The computer works just fine. I got the noitice about the office 365 upgrade on January 15 and am trying to make a decision. Thus my question: will office 2016

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what version of Office 2016 you have?

The easiest way to get that information is to open a Word document

and then click File>>Account.

In the middle of the page it will give you all the Product Information details.

Byron, I hVE OFFICE 2016 as a subscription account.
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

Thank you. Microsoft has an update schedule for office 2016 that extends until 2019.

As long as you keep your subscription current you will get the updates and things should

continue to work normally.

ok what do I have to do to keep the subscription current? I have never been billed for what I now have.

Thanks. To check your status sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top of the page select Services & Subscriptions.

It will show you the date your current subscription expires.

I don't know what kind of payment details you set up, but if you click Manage, in blue,

you will see that information and the options to make any changes.