My computer keeps telling me Toshiba flash cards are

Customer Question
My computer keeps telling...

My computer keeps telling me Toshiba flash cards are preventing a restart

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Been going on for maybe a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Haven't really try anything looked for away to uninstall but could find it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Please go to start and type in msconfig
2. Click to open it.
3. Now click on the Startup tab.
4. Uncheck the box next to Toshiba FlashCards application.
5. Click Ok.
6. Close that window and reboot the computer.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Well yes in a way it did. When I followed your steps I still did not get the Toshiba flash card to appear but I was able to disable the Toshiba function key and that seemed to eliminate problem unless of course I screwed up something else.
no
I am able to restart so all seems well.

I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved,if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated

Thank you