I am trying to set up my computer, but I get nothing but.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my computer, but I get nothing but crap

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo ideapad 320. What else do you need?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been trying since I bought it, a couple of months ago, off and on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me what to do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Lenovo. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please clarify 'nothing but a bunch of cr*p'?

What exactly happens when you 'try to set it up'?

What stage are you at and what do you see when you turn on the pc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?