Cannot change the password I forgot. One screen says it has…

Customer Question
Cannot change the password...

Cannot change the password ***** forgot. One screen says it has my e-mail, another says it was not in your system. Can I just open a brand new account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

New account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am already with the 5 dollar phone help. I cannot get them to answer because of the problems I told you about

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The five dollars you are referring to is not for phone support or for tech support. It is only a deposit.

Techs cannot see that side of your account.

Please contact customer service to understand your agreements and fees here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

If you decide to continue, please answer the following:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?