I wrote my Christmas letter and saved it and now it is gone.

Customer Question
I wrote my Christmas...

I wrote my Christmas letter and saved it and now it is gone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus model x200m don't know what os is windows maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday retyped letter saved half way through but in the file thing it says 0 words

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so payed for 365 office on 5/12/17 so that should be ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. I presume you typed the letter using MS Word? Did you save it directly to your computer?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.