I am about to lose my Skype Deposit of $14.30 and I am

Customer Question
I am about to...

I am about to lose my Skype Deposit of $14.30 and I am unable to make the required phone call to prevent this happening because I do not know how to bring up the TELEPHONE IMAGE on my scene.
IN THE PAST THE TELEPHONE IMAGE always came up automatically when I opened Skype, but now it doesn’t. WHY? How do I bring up the TELEPHONE IMAGE?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

When I reactivated the $14.30 deposit. Probably about one year or longer ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, it is Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there other information that he'll need?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks