My email vertical scroll bar is missing in action. Yahoo.

Customer Question
My email vertical scroll...

My email vertical scroll bar is missing in action.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I'm a TecnoChump--- don't even know what a tab is !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how bis of a problem is this ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you using a web browser or email application to access yahoo emails also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.