My Service Request 1408587903. Need help! Can't you find my…

Customer Question
My Service Request(###) ###-####...

My Service Request(###) ###-#### Need help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Can't you find my Service Request?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had help yesterday. I need help again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost the batch of 30 mailing labels I was just creating with MS Word.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Oleksandr Ilyn,
 replied 2 months ago
Oleksandr Ilyn
Hi:
I'm Oleksandr and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Oleksandr-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Cancel my request for help.
Andy, Computer Consultant