I used to use skype daily but havent for a while and it

Customer Question
Hello I used to...

Hello I used to use skype daily but havent for a while and it appears to have disappeared from my screen. Can you help me to get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I think its saved to Google drive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Umm? My skype name is ***** ***** mikeellis19524

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10?