My Microsoft solitaire collection is there but starts

Customer Question
My Microsoft solitaire collection...

My Microsoft solitaire collection is there but starts loading and then disappears. have deleted and reloaded but no go

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since the last update about a week ago have deleted and reloaded twice, have treid the repair thing also several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

does it give an error or just closes abruptly

just closes and leaves my desktop

click on the link below to download and run the app troubleshooter

http://aka.ms/diag_apps10

let me know once you have run the downloaded file

did not work, it still launches and then disappears

ok next steps

On the desktop screen, press Windows key + R to open run box.
Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Once done, try opening solitaire and let me know how it goes

same, except it didn't even try to launch this time, just shut down to this screen

have you tried running a system restore

no, what is that and will it change other things as well
are you there?

System restore will just reverse the system settings and files if any saved under documents folder from the restore point chosen to today

i will give you the steps

Type rstrui.exe and press enter

it will open the system restore window

select choose a different restore point and click next

click show more restore points and select a date before the update when solitaire was working fine and click next

follow onscreen prompts to complete the restore

your computer will restart so you may reopen this page from justanswer email by clicking view answer

This crashed my system! I will have to get to a hands in expert

i am not sure about what steps you have taken and which date you selected as i waited for you for quite some time but did not get any response

however if you need my assistance on this, do let me know

Andy, Computer Consultant