I have no volume working. It stopped suddenly. My Dell

Customer Question
I have no volume...

I have no volume working. It stopped suddenly

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

My Dell computer

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'll be back in a few minutes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Twodays. it's a dell xps 8700. With a Windows operating system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My husbandand I are neophytes in computer tech talk. Layman's language would be appreciated.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Reinstalling the audio driver may resolve the issue. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.