My satellite L55W -C3236 has develop a problem with the

Customer Question
My satellite L55W -C3236...

My satellite L55W -C3236 has develop a problem with the keyboard caps locks stopped working today

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

#4 & 6 key on the key board also stopped working , have to use calculator key pad to enter numbers

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

C3236

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The zero 0 key partially stopped working a few months back; but i could tap it hard and it would work; the other keys e.g. CAP LOCK, 4 & 6 keys stopped working today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

If your Laptop has a removable battery:

Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.

Hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)

Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).

Normally power on the notebook.

If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.

Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.

If the battery is not removable :

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Cancel any subscription and provide refund; I am stopping payment on Visa card

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them from the link below.

ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

Customer/p>