Why cant I answer these questions. There is no option for…

Customer Question
Why cant I answer...

Why cant I answer these questions. There is no option for answers.Here is the link: https: //www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/tricky-questions-almost-everybody-gets-wrong/ss-BBH0UBQ?li=AAggNb9&ocid=SK216DHP#image=4

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP what do you mean OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just Tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Im just getting really upset with all the issues Im having

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?