How do i find out how to open my asus. Tf101. I am not very…

Customer Question
How do i find...

How do i find out how to open my asus

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Tf101

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am not very good with these please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How i get my password ***** get it to open?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Asus. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you saying you lost the password ***** your Asus?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

windows 7

Are you locked out of your asus?

You have a couple of ways of getting in. I will send directions. Let me gather it for you.

To access the command prompt, please start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.

2. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and press "Enter." Your computer will start in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.

Select the Administrator account that appears in the screen, then enter command prompt.Type the commands for bypassing Windows 7 passwords: "net user Mosoh 123456" and enter, it will show you a message that the command completed successfully.Restart your computer, then you'll pimp out Windows command prompt and log in Mosoh with the password ***** You can also go to Control Panel to change your account password ***** necessary.

I recommend this as windows 7 has a back door and you wont need a disk.

https://www.cocosenor.com/articles/computer/3-ways-to-unlock-asus-laptop-without-the-forgotten-password.html

There is a video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-09CJkR9HU

If you need to create or buy the disk. Let me know. I can find them for 10-20 dollars online or you can make one for free

if you have another computer.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

please refund my money, thank you

Ok, you can go here for a refund. do not accept the solution, just use this link and it will return to your card.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a great day!