My email address is. My response from you is that the

Customer Question
My email address is***@******.***...

My email address is***@******.***. My response from you is that the address is not correct. I need to change my credit card number for charges.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone or computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try. That is my email address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I need to supply a new credit card number for charges and I am unable to connect with you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Where are you seeing that it is not correct at?

Where are you trying to enter it.

It is attached to a number ending in 57,

Please clarify your issue in detail.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I am simply trying to enter a new credit card number for charges and the response is that my gmail address is not correct.

Yes, but 'where'? For what site? Justanswer? The one you are using or another site?

For Match. Com

Where are you trying to change it?