It's my Samsung tablet having trouble with my password.

Customer Question
It's my Samsung tablet...

It's my Samsung tablet having trouble with my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?

Sm-t550

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung tablet?

Pluto1943

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your tablet. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the tablet tied to a google account that you need your password *****?