Drivers are outdated and day and time are off.

Customer Question
Drivers are outdated and...

Drivers are outdated and day and time are off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Intell.windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Tried to get updates and have changed date and time numberous times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have avast program on my computer and i put malware btes on last night don't know how to get avast off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what drivers you are referring to?