I cannot access my Microsoft365 account. My user ID is but…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my Microsoft365 account. My user ID is***@******.*** but the systems says that it does not exist which is incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I cannot log in. I reset my password (and got an email confirming that) and then when I went to log in with the newly created password ***** says the royssm...doesnt exist.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number (which the password ***** code was sent to) is(###) ###-#### I also have my product key is that is helpful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you have the confirmation email of your 365 purchase sent to your suddenlink email?

No. That was several years ago.

How was Office 365 purchased?

Andy, Computer Consultant