Microsoft wanted to install updates, this was done

Customer Question
Microsoft wanted to install...

Microsoft wanted to install updates, this was done yesterday. Now my email will not download messages & additionally I cannot access the icon on the left bottom of the screen in order to access all of the computers systems or turn the computer off. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me the request for remote from your screen

why do i have to pay for your mistake?

I am a technician from JustAnswer.com - i am not from Microsoft. The support you getting here is paid.

why have i been referred to you?

You probably searched for help on Google or another search engine, and you clicked on the JustAnswer ad to get here.