I Have a problem with my Skype I cant the camera to function…

Customer Question
I Have a problem...

I Have a problem with my Skype I cant the camera to function and I think I have more than one account but cant get ito any

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I Do Have a drop box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just Need to sort out my Skype accounts it looks as though there is a problem there

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to use Skype on a Windows or a Mac computer?

No I Am Not sure I want to go This Route I Was Asking for FREE Advice ONLY

Sorry, we are a paid support website. Do you want me to close this out now?

No Way AM I Letting You Into my PC Been There B
I Assume You Will NOT Be Making ANY Charges
Please Respond
Andy, Computer Consultant