Can’t remember last password used, My laptop, Brand is asus…

Customer Question
Can’t remember last password...

Can’t remember last password *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Brand is asus operating system I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

Haven’t used for a couple of month while I was sick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me login thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Need to login to my laptop
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you having this password ***** with logging on to Windows? If so, do you see any email address listed - or just the account name - at the logon screen?

Just logon name

PS: Please ignore and do not accept any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

OK, can I provide you with the steps for a system reset that will restore the laptop back to factory settings and allow you to start over with a new account?