Says it has a os error and will not go beyond the windows…

Customer Question
Says it has a...

Says it has a os error and will not go beyond the windows password ***** Just a blank screen

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

All of my information on my computer. I am unable to get in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 ASUS Q391L Notebook Pc

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-v6yzzjng,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. So that I can better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What happened prior to this error? Did you do any updates or installations, etc?
  • Do you mean that you are at the login screen where you enter the password ***** when you put the password ***** you get the error or do you mean you see the password ***** but there is an error in front of it? Please clarify the issue for me
  • Please tell me what the error says, specifcally

I will wait for your reply, then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert