I just used paypal to send money to my steam account and irs…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is Lawrence *****. i just used paypal to send money to my steam account and irs not there.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

A few min ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Was going to buy something from the mwo store and the money never got there.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

getting to justAnswer was an accident. i personally dont know how it happened. i would like a refund of the charge that your company charged me . thanks