Not computer, it is my kindle fire HD. Not sure, I think it…

Customer Question
Not computer, it is...

Not computer, it is my kindle fire HD

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Not sure, I think it is a 6th generation

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

After I did the reset I got this orange screen CONNECT TO WI-FI request to choose a network below - xfinitywifi and my network: kaykaykay-2.4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I t hink I am under lock is because I have tried every passwork for amazon and kindle that I can think of - it just goes to authenticating and then to failure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are trying to connect the Kindle fire to the WiFi network. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether do you have any other computer or smartphones which is connected to your WiFi? The reason why I am asking is we can retrieve the WIFI PASSWORD ***** we can connect the Kindle to the WiFi network.