A new tab search how appears before my email screen and I…

Customer Question
A new tab search...

A new tab search how appears before my email screen and I want to delete it but I do not know the program name. How can I delete it? I tried system restore and tried program delete but could not find the program to delete.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

System restore.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?