I did belong to skype and deposited money in my account and…

Customer Question
I did belong to...

I did belong to skype and deposited money in my account and now I don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Today now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I do not know how to video anymore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to use video on your Skype so in this case is it fine with you if i can take the remote access on your computer and check for the settings and this is an add on service if you wish you can opt this. The reason why I am informing is it could eliminate on delayed response me and it increases our ability to resolve this issue. It is a less time consuming and less complicated because you can see what I am doing.

Okay, May I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or Mac?