I have a couple Dell U2415 displays and a Dell P190S hooked…

Customer Question
I have a couple Dell...
I have a couple Dell U2415 displays and a Dell P190S hooked up at my work and I would like to calibrate the color to be easier on the eyes with regards ***** ***** strain as I look at them like 8 hours a day. Is there a good tutorial out there to set them up via the stock calibration abilities of either the monitors or the computer? Or should I be using an app?Thanks!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

how long as what been happening? me staring at screens?I am just looking to adjust the colors on my monitors to be easier on the eyes.

Would you like to do this at the monitor or graphics card level?

What ever is most effective and least intrusive.
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago

Okay, let me know a suitable time and I can connect and make a start

The remote connection is not going to work unfortunately. This is a Work computer on a secure network. I am really just looking for pointers on a good way to change the colors and any information on what the colors levels should be to be easiest on the eyes

Would you like to continue without the remote assistance?

please

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant