I am trying to program my new printer wireless and I am

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to program my new printer wireless and I am having problems

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I was getting help just now by HP and they wants to charge me 100.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know if i will have to pay cause i don't have any money rite now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

i haven't tried to print anything as yet

Do you have the printer manufacturers Software?

no i don't have any software
Can you please help me tell me what to do
are you there

What is the make and model of your printer?

HP OfficeJet 4659
4650
HP OfficeJet 4650

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/5447931

Follow the link to download the software, Run/ Open the software and follow the on screen instructions