Cannot sign in, really confussed with this. Signing on my…

Customer Question
Cannot sign in, really...

Cannot sign in, really confussed with this.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Signing on my password ***** there and i clicked and then it said not the correct password, tried several times. I haven't been on in several days. what is going on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Cricut explorer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time I've been able to get on in a couple of weeks if not more. I'm a cancer patient and I am getting very upset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get into cricut and want to what the problem is. I know my account is paid and no one else has been on my computer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the password?