When i started to 'tour' 365, it changed all my files to the…

Customer Question
When i started to...

When i started to 'tour' 365, it changed all my files to the new logo and i can't open them at all-- what can i do to restore my Office for Mac 2008

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OS SIERRA VERSION 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to know how to change my Office to 365 - for Mac subscriber version that's after i return to the 2008 version

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to open files?